Last Updated: 04/10/2022
Personal information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Business contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, and phone number, and role within your company. ·
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Where applicable, we may indicate whether and why you must provide us with your personal information as well as the consequences of failing to do so. For example, it may be necessary for you to disclose certain personal information in order for us to provide the Services to you.
Information about your use of the Services:
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, information on what you currently use in your role, information on the size of your team and company, including information associated with any content you upload to the Services or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
Automatic data collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system, manufacturer and model, browser type, IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
How we use your personal information
We use Personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing and supporting the Services. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide you with the Services. In particular, we will use your personal information to perform our contractual obligation towards you, such as to: allow you to browse and sign up for the Services; and to respond to your requests, provide customer support, contact you in case of any issue with your account, and send you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. The personal information we process for these purposes includes personal information that you provide and information about your use of the Services.
- Improve, monitor, personalize, and protect our Services and communications. It is in our legitimate interests to improve and keep our Services safe for our users, which includes:
- troubleshooting, testing and research and to keep the Services secure;
- investigating and protecting against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- providing customized Services and communications that may be relevant or of interest to you.
When doing so we may use personal information that you provide, information about your use of the Services, and information we automatically collect about you such as usage and device information.
Marketing and advertising, including for:
- Direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, sending newsletters, and notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via postal mail, email, telephone, text message, and other means.
- Interest-based advertising. We engage our advertising partners, including third party advertising companies and social media companies, to advertise our Services. For more information, or to understand your choices, please visit our Cookies Policy. Where applicable, if you choose to subscribe to our marketing and advertising, we process your personal information based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.·
- To enforce our agreements, to comply with legal obligations and to defend us against legal claims or disputes. We may use your personal information in our legitimate interests to enforce and comply with our terms and policies, to ensure the integrity of our Services and to defend ourselves against legal claims or disputes. Some processing may also be necessary to comply with a legal obligation, for example to keep records of transactions, or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency. We will process your personal information based on our legitimate interests only where such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, and we ensure we comply with any request you make to exercise your rights.
How we share your personal information
We share personal information with the following categories of recipients:
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, identity verification, fraud detection, payment processing, and database management).
Advertising partners. We may share your personal information with third party advertising companies, including for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution. In such a case, we will make reasonable efforts to require the recipient to honor this PrivacyPolicy.
Your rights and choices
Advertising and marketing. We allow you to control the advertising and marketing you receive as follows:·
Unsubscribe from direct marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication we send you. ·
Personal information requests. We also offer you choices that affect how we handle the personal information that we control. You may request the following in relation to your personal information: ·
Access to a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you. Where applicable, we will provide the information in a portable, machine-readable, readily usable format.·
Correction of personal information that is inaccurate or out of date.·
Deletion of personal information that we no longer need to provide the Services or for other lawful purposes.·
Additional rights, such as to object to and request that we restrict our use of your personal information, and where applicable, you may withdraw your consent. To make are request, please email us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We may ask for specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
Limits on your choices
In some instances, your choices may be limited, such as where fulfilling your request would impair the rights of others, our ability to provide a service you have requested, or our ability to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. If you are not satisfied with how we address your request, you may submit a complaint by contacting us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
International data transfers
We may transfer your personal information outside of the UK, the European Union, and Switzerland (collectively, the “EEA”) including to our affiliates and service providers in the United States. Please note that these countries may not provide the same protections as the data protection laws in the EEA. In these instances we will ensure that relevant safeguards are in place to afford adequate protection for your personal information and we will comply with applicable data protection laws, in particular by relying on an EU Commission or UK government adequacy decision or on contractual protections for the transfer of your personal information. For more information about how we transfer personal information internationally, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us“ section below.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
Retention of personal information
We retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, in accordance with our retention policies, and in accordance with applicable laws or until you withdraw your consent (where applicable). To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we use your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal information. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
Where you interact with Services provided by Ourspace, Ourspace is the entity responsible for your personal information, and is the data controller in respect of such processing.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, our privacy practices, or if you would like to exercise your rights with respect to your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.